We are the world leader, defending scientific psychiatry since 1949.
Thursday, July 14, 2011
The science of psychiatric calculus was developed by Dr. Michael Bisconti and is subsumed by pneumiatric psychiatry. Psychiatric calculus subsumes the sciences of empirical epistemology, epistemological calculus, and empirical epistemological calculus, which were all developed by Dr. Michael Bisconti.
We are just beginning to develop our website.
· pneumiology: pastoral anthropology
· pastoral anthropology: scripturally ethical anthropology
· anthropology: the science of human beings
· pneumiatry: the science of pastoral anthropiatry
· pastoral anthropiatry: scripturally ethical anthropiatry.
· anthropiatry: the science of the healing of human beings from the scientific and fideistic perspectives
· medicine: the science of the healing of human beings from the scientific perspective; (Medicine is a part of the field of anthropiatry.)
· psychiatric pneumiatry: scripturally ethical, advanced pastoral psychiatry; (Psychiatric pneumiatry is not a medical discipline though it requires a degree of medical knowledge. Pastoral psychiatry is not a medical discipline.)
· pastoral psychiatry: pastoral psychology that encompasses assessment psychiatry
· pastoral psychology: psychology utilized in pastoral work
· assessment psychiatry: psychiatric knowledge that enables a nonpsychiatric therapist to determine whether a patient needs to see a psychiatrist
· psychology: the science of mind and behavior
· pneumiatric psychiatry: advanced, safe psychiatry; (Pneumiatric psychiatrists are licensed psychiatrists who have received training in pneumiatry, including psychiatric pneumiatry.)
WEBSITE COPYRIGHT NOTICE
Copyright 2000 2011 The Pneumiatry Institute All rights reserved.
United States of America